New Venture Creation learners busy with viability study
We offer training in new venture creation (SMME) as a core business practise based on the qualifications as developed.
Our training is applied in different industries due to the generic nature of business training.
We do customise the training for specific sectors as we have already done. Some of the industries are as follows:
- Tour operators in the tourism sector
- Tourist guides (freelance) in the tourism sector
- Emerging farmers in the agricultural sector
- Training providers in the ETD sector
- Emerging Construction developers in the construction sector.
More specific sectors are developed on an ongoing basis.
Our training is based on the Experiential learning technique. This enables learners to learn through personal experimentation.
Although it is the responsibility of learners to gain knowledge and skills, our facilitators provide guidance and support throughout the training programme.
Extended contact phases ensure that the bulk of work is carried out under the guidance of the facilitators and includes portfolio building.